<$BlogRSDUrl$>

8/20/2004

Reed on Robert T. Kiyosaki

As from my previous post, I have mentioned about Robert Kiyosaki and how I became of follower of him. In fact, I own 3 of his books which is the famous Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant and Rich Dad's guide to Investing. These books are fun to read, but I think they lacked actual facts. The book is more like 'You can do it' motivational books instead of sound financial advises.

A real estate guy from the US, John T. Reed wrote a review on various investment gurus which some he recommends but the rest he doesn't recommend. Robert T. Kiyosaki is on of his bottom list of gurus. An excerpt from his website:

I was told I would like this guy. His book was #1 on the Business Week best seller list. Eager to find another guy to recommend, I bought his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad in a bookstore and read it.

This is one of the all-time worst financial books ever written! I was so disturbed by it that I wrote an extensive
review of it.

Go ahead and read the extensive review.

I recommend you guys read stuff on his website. But don't forget to put your thinking hats and filter the advises that you will get from other people. Dangerous advises can lead damage to your life.

Other interesting read by John Reed:

John T. Reed views on various gurus

and all his other articles at http://www.johntreed.com/rateseminars.html



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?