<$BlogRSDUrl$>

7/30/2004

Citibank Take A Break!

Today for the 3rd time I got a letter from citibank indicating that I can take a break for the month by not paying anything without any interest incurred.

I think it is based on my spending habits. In June, my credit was very low circa RM100 and I paid in full before the due date. But for the month of July, I spend couple extra bucks which made my total around RM800++. I think they select people with good credits who suddenly spent way more than your spending pattern. By giving you these kinds of breaks, it will increase their success on getting you to pay some interest to them :). I don't want to be careless and only pay in September. So, I'll just clear off the RM800 even I don't need to do so.

Next time, I'll tell you how to get your annual fees waived...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?